EMDI bridge with CS CART
The construction of the bridge, joining EMDI Commercial Management with the e-commerce software CS CART, has been successfully completed!
In particular, EMDI now has the ability to collaborate fully and effectively with CS CART e-commerce web-based e-commerce websites and e-shops, keeping up-to-date with all changes, purchases, orders made through e-shops , but also the clientele that is listed there.
How does eshop work in conjunction with our EMDI marketing management:
An order made through your online store is immediately and automatically transferred to EMDI Commercial Management on your computer. At the same time, all items that are already in your eshop are transferred, as well as customers who have already been subscribed or made purchases.
Accordingly, the availability of the warehouse is automatically and two-sidedly updated by means of the moves made both online and by your physical store.
So pricing and keeping your warehouse makes it much easier and quicker.
Thus, for example, an order made through your e-shop using the CS CART software is instantly and automatically transferred to EMDI Commercial Management on your computer and updates you automatically without having to monitor the e- shop and without fear of not observing or losing an order. In addition, all transactions made through the e-shop are automatically transferred via the bridge and to EMDI Commercial Management. Similarly, the availability of your warehouse is automatically and bidirectionally updated through the movements made by your online store.
The EMDI bridge with CS CART is open source software and is distributed free of charge, but installing and customizing the add-on from us on your computer and e-shop costs 100 euros, along with full support and any queries arising from the use of.
Communicate with us and take advantage of this innovative technology, linking your online sales with the EMDI marketing program in a pioneering and easy to use way!
You can download the bridge from here:
Instructions for adjusting the bridge
1. Upload the above .php file into the public_html directory of your website or e-shop via FTP or file manager
ARRANGEMENTS IN EMDI COMMERCIAL MANAGEMENT
1. After uploading the bridge file to your ftp of your e-shop, you will need to proceed with the EMDI customization by selecting the SETTINGS of the program
2. After you open the program settings, go to BRIGHT from the options in the left vertical setting column
3. Here, you select:
– Activation: YES
– Download list of documents: FROM FILE with filename code _ *. Txt
– Client Relationship: INTERNET CUSTOMER (if this client category is not available, create it through Relationships in the left settings menu)
– Check the funds and the value definition
– At the bridge address, enter your e-shop domain
– In the field code, fill in the login code in the sql database of your e-shop
– In the link creation option, select CS-CART
4. Αφού ολοκληρώσετε τις παραπάνω ρυθμίσεις, η γέφυρά σας είναι έτοιμη να συνεργαστεί με την EMDI Εμπορική Διαχείριση
5. Εξαιρετικά σημαντικό στοιχείο που πρέπει να προσέξετε, είναι ότι ΑΠΑΙΤΕΙΤΑΙ τα προϊόντα να έχουν ακριβώς τον ίδιο κωδικό σε e-shop και EMDI Εμπορική Διαχείριση, ώστε να ενημερώνονται πάντα σωστά οι παραγγελίες, οι διαθεσιμότητες και τα παραστατικά