SOFTWARE LICENSE AGREEMENT
This Limited Use Software License Agreement (the “Agreement”) is a legal agreement between you, the end-user (“Licensee”), and SBZ SYSTEMS. This software is Copyright of SBZ SYSTEMS. You must treat the Software like any other copyrighted material.
Description of rights and restrictions
1. This software may be distributed freely on online services, bulletin boards, or other electronic media as long as the files are distributed in their entirety, without a fee.
2. By using this software or storing this program on a computer, hard drive (or other media), you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of this Agreement.
3. If you do not agree to the terms of this Agreement, and you have registered this software, promptly return the software and the accompanying items (including any written materials), along with your receipt for a full refund; or delete the software from all storage media.
4. Software may not be resold or transferred.
5. You may not alter this software in any way, including changing or removing any messages or windows.
6. You may not decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble or otherwise reduce this software to a human perceivable form. You may not modify, rent or resell for profit this software, or create derivative works based upon this software. You may not publicize or distribute any registration code algorithms, information, or registration codes used by this software without permission of SBZ SYSTEMS.
7. The software is provided to licensee “as is”. This software is not fault tolerant and should not be used in any environment which requires this, such as on-line control of aircraft.
8. All express or implied conditions, representations, and warranties, including any implied warranty of merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, are disclaimed, except to the extent that such disclaimers are held to be legally invalid.
9. After expiry of the monthly or annual subscription SBZ SYSTEMS can no longer provide any old version of software or documentation.
10. SBZ SYSTEMS is not a backup service and expects backups to be made by the licensed user.
11. To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, SBZ SYSTEMS aggregate liability to licensee or to any third party for claims relating to this agreement, whether for breach or in tort, will be limited to the feespaid by licensee for software which is the subject matterof the claims.
12. In no event will SBZ SYSTEMS be liable for any indirect, punitive, special, incidental or consequential damage in connection with or arising out of this agreement (including loss of business, revenue, profits, use, data or other economic advantage), howeverit arises, whether for breach or in tort, even if SBZ SYSTEMS has been previously advised of the possibilityof such damage.
13. Liability for damages will be limited andexcluded, even if any exclusive remedy provided for in this agreement fails of its essential purpose.
PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION POLICY
With the present notice, we would like to inform you about the terms and conditions regarding our personal data collection and processing, concerning the users of software (hereinafter referred to as “users”) and carried out by the Greek office of SBZ SYSTEMS, owner, creator and beneficiary of all rights pertaining to this software and controller of these personal data.
1.2. Which personal data do we collect?
When using the EMDI software, the IP address, computer name and serial number of the user’s hard disk are sent to SBZ SYSTEMS servers on a regular basis.
1.3. For what purposes do we collect your personal data?
Your personal data is only used to control software licenses.
1.4. With whom do we share your personal data?
If it is required by law, a court order or any other government or regulatory authority.
1.5. What are your rights regarding your personal data?
In accordance with Articles 11-13 of Law 2472/1997, you have the right to access and the right to object to the processing of your personal data. In case you wish to exercise these rights, please send a relevant email to firstname.lastname@example.org or a letter to the following address:
SBZ SYSTEMS 20 Iasonidou str. (1st floor) Elliniko 16777 Athens Greece
2. Links to other sites
The software includes links and services to and from other websites, which are not controlled by the software, but by their respective owners (natural persons or legal entities). Under no circumstances is SBZ SYSTEMS responsible for the Personal Data Protection Policy followed by these links, concerning visitors.
3. Limitation of Liability
To the extent permitted by applicable law, and given the nature and scope of the Internet under any circumstances, SBZ SYSTEMS is not responsible for any damage suffered by the users of pages, services, options and content of software, made by their own initiative and with knowledge of the terms and conditions.
The use of the services of the software implies and presumes the full and unconditional acceptance of these terms.