When synchronizing 2 databases there is the possibility of copying the availability of one database to a custom field of the other.
- We select the cashier we want in the moving items to copy the availability in a custom field of the other database. In case we do not fill funds, it works with everything
- We define the bases in such a way that the direction of synchronization is to the right
- We check so the items that have been distributed will be updated
- Check to first recalculate availability. It is not mandatory
- Write the custom field number we want the availability to be copied to